Tenerife is the most loved location by all European kiters Why? Because onthe island of the eternal spring , the sun always shines, the wind starts to blow at 10 am and doesn’t stop till sunset. In El Médano, lwhere our school is located, you will enjoy full days of kiting with an amazing view of the coast and the Red Mountain.
Kite Master Tenerife - Pks
3-10 Dicember 2024
Price for seven nights with breakfast included:
Level beginner, intermediate, advanced twintip e strapless
What is included?
- Accommodation: hotel with pool right on the spot, breakfast included (two people per room, each room has its own bathroom). You can ask for a single room!
- 6-hour course: theory, practice, and photo review (for advanced and intermediate levels). During every course, we will use the BBTalking radios to communicate with the instructor.
- A lesson about safety measures to be always ready for everything.
- A lesson about swimming and apnea to overcome difficult moments in the water.
- Kite equipment included (wetsuit, harness, impact vest)
- 5 stretching sessions (to stretch your body before the day starts)
- One goodbye dinner at the end of the week
- Airport-hotel and hotel-airport transfer
- In case of no wind we can do wakeboarding, waterdonut, SUP Yoga, SUP excursions and other activities! Never a dull moment!
- IKO certificate
- OZONE and RRD shop with special prices
What is not included?
- Round-trip flight to Tenerife Sur airport
- Meals and drinks (except for the included dinner)
- Extra activities (Teide volcano visit, bike tour, snorkeling, etc.)
NOT ONLY KITE!
2023 news! you can choose to do any of the following sports during the master: Kitesurf, Wingfoil, Windsurf e Surf!!!
Are you a watersport lover and you would like to try more than one sport?
Starting from 2023 during the PKS Tenerife master you can use the 6 hours lessons pack for any activity done at the school kitesurf, wingfoil, windsurf beginner, surf or surfskate, SUP yoga. The important thing is having fun!
And in days without wind you can use the lessons hours to enjoy other activies like wakeboarding, SUP Yoga, Waterdonut, or SUP excursions! We won’t get bored!
How does the master work?
We will begin each morning with a group workout and stretching! Then, your kite course will begin; every student will have a dedicated IKO instructor – 1,5 hours a day per person.
Once the lesson is over, if you are an independent rider, you can put into practice what you learned. Or you can relax by the hotel pool while drinking a fresh sangria.
We will be using the BBtalking radios during every water course which allows you to talk to the instructor while in the water.
Wind Safe Guaranteed
Due to the weather conditions, is it impossible to finish all the hours of the pack? No worries: PKS offers the possibility to use those hours in another trip to El Médano. You’ll have one solar year to finish them.
Who is the master for?
- For whoever wants to begin their journey in this beautiful sport with the beginner’s “full immersion” course with qualified instructors.
- For those who reached the “water start” level and want to begin and/or improve their water start. This is one of the most challenging steps.
- For those who want to learn or improve their first maneuvers like transitions, jibes, and toe-side, and to adjust their equipment.
- For those who want to learn advanced tricks with the twintip, enjoy strapless navigation with the surfboard, get better with waves, enjoy foil or start using a wingfoil.
During the Advanced courses, each student will be filmed and/or photographed by their instructor if needed. The video and photo material will be used for didactical purposes, to spot and discuss the mistakes made during the tricks.
What should you bring?
- If you already own your equipment we suggest you bring it with you.
- Bring at least a 3/2 or 4/3 long wetsuit if you are already a kiter.
- If you are a beginner, we will get in touch with you to talk about your equipment.
- Bring at least a jumper and a jacket: there will be 20°C at night
25 February 2023 - 4 March 2023
>Only 4 hours flight from Europe come to the European Hawaii and enjoy the 25 degrees!
Direct flights to Tenerife South from London, Paris, Dublin, Barcelona and Madrid, Zurich, Vienna and many more cities. >
Airline prices: from 100 euros to 300 euros.>
Useful information for your sport baggage
If you bring your own equipment please check with the airline their policies for sports equipment.
Ryanair: usually charges 35 euros one way
Easyjet: usually charges 42 euros one way
Are you a wave lover?
You will have the chance to enjoy some surfing. El Médano is, indeed, one of the most known, loved, and safe spots to surf One of the few beach breaks of the island. Great for beginners or for those who have already tried surfing.
Call us now or fill out the form below to request more information
If you want more info you can contact us via whatsapp: +39 351 954 0504or you can call us +34 643 9222 49
You can also send us an email to email@example.com We will get back to you as soon as possible.
La migliore scuola di kite della zona! Abbiamo fatto il nostro corso base di kite al PKS e ci siamo sentiti in ottime mani. Tutti sono amichevoli e organizzati. Gli istruttori Betty e Gabriel sono molto gentili e hanno spiegato tutto bene. Siamo sempre stati informati in tempo utile su quando la prossima lezione di…
Ho fatto il mio corso base di kitesurf al PKS (formazione 1: 1). La scuola è ben attrezzata e tutti sono super cordiali e simpatici! Il mio corso è stato condotto in modo professionale, per cui il mio progresso individuale è stato sempre preso in considerazione e il corso non è stato semplicemente seguito. PKS…
TOP! Precisi, attenti, disponibili e competenti!!!
Staff meraviglioso e professionale e istruttori super…tornerò!
Un ringraziamento speciale a Carlo e Lucas e per i consigli e per essere riusciti a farmi lezione con poco vento e a tutti gli altri che non ho fatto tempo a conoscere, un abbraccio e un arrivederci a presto….
Hanno tutto, laser, optimist, windsurf, sup e kite di tutte le taglie. anche gli istruttori sono di tutte le taglie e tutti disponibili e sempre col sorriso cosa che non darei per scontata. Chi è stato a castiglione conosce che l’acqua a riva non è delle migliori, incredibilmente nel tratto ottorno a loro è limpida,…
Spiaggia meravigliosa e abbastanza distante dal caos di Castiglione della Pescaia. Lo staff PKS è professionale, coinvolgente ed eco-friendly!
Una esperienza fantastica, istruttori preparati, gentilezza unica e Carlo sa come mettere a proprio agio. Grazie a Tommy, Gabriel, Betty e tutti gli altri di cui non ricordo il nime. Cinsiglio a tutti.di andarli anche solo a trovare.